Welcome to the 2017 edition of Nutrition Made Simple.
Are you constantly confused about nutrition and what works? Have you ever been puzzled about what foods to eat or how to select from a menu when dining out or constantly on the go to avoid weight gain? Perhaps you are bewildered about who to believe when it comes to nutrition or, wondering if there is a good way to eat well without dieting just to maintain your current body weight. You do not have to be baffled about nutrition. Know more than the would-be Hollywood experts—it’s all in this book.
BECOME YOUR OWN NUTRITION EXPERT!
This book will teach you:
- The 7 Principles of Nutrition
- The 8 Primary Keys to Good Nutrition
- Why Diets Don’t Work
- How to Recognize Fad Diets and Avoid Them
- Nutritional Individuality & Aging and Nutrition
- When to Eat and Why—Meal Frequency
- Basics of Carbohydrates, Fats, and Proteins
- Supplements and How to Use Them
- And, Much More
This book also includes 4 weeks of menus and 4 weeks of professionally designed exercise programs to help you live a healthier lifestyle.
Get started today. Learn the basics and how simple good nutrition is as you become your own Nutrition Expert!