2nd Edition – Speed-Strength Training for Martial Artists: Mind-Body Link
The sport-specific speed-strength training presented herein closely matches the competitive and physical demands of martial-arts competition, which allow the mind and body to link for peak performance. Applying these concepts and principles will allow you to develop phenomenal speed, strength, and power.
Unlike bodybuilding, marathon training, or other slow-paced training regimens, these speed-strength exercises and programs meet the exact energetic, psychological, metabolic, and nervous-system requirements necessary for all martial artists in, but not limited to, the following areas:
- Street Confrontation
- Ultimate Fighting Championship Title Bout
- World-Class Full-Contact Match
Become the martial-arts champion you have always wanted to be.
The speed-strength, sport-specific training programs described herein will:
(1) Increase your strength and power 25-35 percent, perhaps more.
(2) Provide you with the best science-based resistance training methods for your martial art;
(3) Supply you short and long-range preparation methods for competitive and non-competitive martial arts;
(4) Teach you how to design your own professional level sport-specific martial arts training programs;
(5) Increase your bio-mechanical muscle recruitment efficiency for improved balance and technique yielding greater power by producing more force; and much, much more!